Startup Funding Consultants in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, the largest city of the Indian state Gujarat, with the Sabarmati river running across its heart and a Stock exchange that is the oldest in the entire country.
The City of businessmen and entrepreneurs.
It is said that in Bengaluru if you throw a stone up in the air, it would either hit a Dog or a Engineer. Such is the crowd, saturated with people with similar work profiles. Quite similar is the case of Ahmedabad as well.
Just this time instead of Engineers, you jave Entrepreneurs.
While being a such a city opens up vast channels of opportunities, it comes with it’s own set of difficulties as well. There are so many businesses and startups how do you make sure that yours get the attention and due that it is worthy of? How will you get the funding you need?
Fret not for we are here to help! A startup funding consultant is you need of the hour.
But first, who is Startup funding consultant?
A startup funding consultant is someone who focuses on how a startup can acquire maximum funding and build steady line of investment
The startup funding consultancy model is based on two understanding of the market deeply. They must have a grip on the current finances as well as be passionate about startups.
Further you would gave a tonne of question about this particular topic, so lit es enlighten you a little about the world of start-up consultalcy
1. You must be thinking, why do startups even need a funding consultant?
Starting a new business is a daunting task that requires grit and determination to make an idea a reality. Entrepreneurs face many challenges while creating their startup, but the biggest of these is acquiring funding to support the startup. Even when young startups find investors who are willing to invest in their ideas, it is difficult to decide what type of investor is right for the specific model and which investor has the best expertise for the entrepreneurs’ startup model. It is best for startups to rely on experts during the initial stages of business as one wrong step can result in a huge loss whether monetary or reputable. Startup funding consultancies act as bridges between startups and investors who can best support them. They act as matchmakers for startups and investors.
Since the age of globalization, metropolitan cities have been hubs of commerce and business. People often migrate to these cities looking for opportunities to succeed. Delhi is one such city that is the mecca of startups. The network of startups in Ahemdabad is extremely dense and the opportunities are unlimited. According to a research conducted in 2019, Ahmedabad has an ecosystem of over 7,000 startups making it one of the leading startup destinations in India. This has been possible due to the presence of innovative entrepreneurs, wealthy investors and efficient startup funding consultancies that have linked these former two.
2. What are the areas in which a startup funding consultancy help startups?
a. Legal Consulting
b. Pitch Decks
c. Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
g. Business Advisory
3. Why is it better to approach investors through consultancies rather than approaching them directly?
Everyday investors are bombarded with pitches from startups asking them to invest in their company. However, the process of getting selected is based purely on luck. Moreover, startups are new in the business and they may struggle to find out the right investor for their startup. Consultancies have a rich and vast network of investors that they interact with regularly. Investors communicate their needs to the consultancies and they respond by connecting them to the best startups according to their requirements. There exists a relationship of trust between the investor and the consultancies giving the referred startups an edge over those that approach the investors directly.
4.Who are the different types of investors that consultancies can connect startups to?
- Angel Investors are investors who are willing to fund small-scale operations such as seed rounds and beyond. They are relatively flexible in their funding and have a lot of value and wisdom to offer to the new startups.
- . Accelerators and Incubators are vehicles that organize various programs where startups can participate and earn the funding to cultivate their idea and gain traction. These programs can help introduce startups to various investors and even gain valuable knowledge for their company.
- Venture Capitalists are large scale investors who provide monetary investment to startups. They help startups acquire market value and monetary strength in later rounds of fundraising competitions.
- Corporate Investors are the big corporations that invest in startups. Many big organizations have investment branches that fund and promote startup growth.
5. What are the roles and responsibilities of a funding consultancy?
a. Create a dense network of investors based on trust and communication
b. Find startups looking for funding
c. Research on the different types of investment models
d. Pair the startup with the right investor
6. What are the benefits of starting a startup consultancy?
a. Extensive network of clients, both startups and investors.
b. Creating a niche for advising and helping startups raise funds
c. Immense growth and expansion opportunities
d. In-depth market knowledge
Now that you are well versed with the idea of startup consultancy. We are sure you would start searching left, right and center for one, but why take so much of work load when we are always there to help!
Intrigued by the idea of funding consultancy and have some more question?
Or you are interested in finding a consultant for yourself?
Feel free to contact us .