StartupLanes DEMO DAY 10.0!
100 Investors! 10 Pitches! 10th April!
Raising funds is an important contributor to the growth of startups as they enhance them according to the highest level of competition in the corporate world and helps to stabilize the business. However, finding the right investor, especially if you are still in the early stages, can be challenging. This is where we come in.
StartupLanes organized ‘Demo Day 10.0‘ where 10 founders pitched to raise funds and 100 investors explored investment opportunities. In view of the pandemic, the event was organized virtually over Zoom on April 10 from 11:00 am-2:00 pm.
The event was a huge success with 300 investors participating at different points of time and 9 out of 10 startups presenting their pitch. Each participant got the opportunity to listen to the investors and connect with other startup founders.
Some pictures of StartupLanes Demo Day 10.0
Who joined us for the Startuplanes Demo Day 10.0?
We had onboarded 10 startups with a brilliant business idea who were looking to scale their operations and raise capital through external funding. These included Amit Srivastava Thakur from Agricosmic, Santosh Singh from FirstFloppy, Ashutosh Arya from CloudBelly, Meghna Jain from ScienceKatta, Supriya from HomeShield, Tarun Mohan from NextGen, Debashish from PRAYOG, Anuj Sehgal from Comedy Munch, and Vijay from Truffle.
What were the highlights of the event?
- Pitches by 9 entrepreneurs
- Video recording of the event
- 300 angel investors/ VCs
- Opportunity to raise funds
- Growth for startups
- Networking with other startups
What are the benefits of StartupLanes Demo Day 10.0?
- All the Founders, Investors & the entire team of StartupLanes will understand your business. This will generate a lot of referral business for you.
- We invited 10 startups to pitch their ideas and nearly 300 investors to explore investment opportunities.
- We are a zero rejection accelerator (SL Accelerator) & angel network (SL Angels). You can understand how you can raise funds and scale up with us.
- We are rated 113 in the World by Growjo as the fastest-growing company. This is your chance to grow with us.
To listen to these pitches and to explore investment opportunities, we had several Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists, who joined us for the event.
An angel investor is an individual who provides capital for a business startup, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. Angel Investors usually support startups in the initial stages and when most investors are not prepared to back them.
Some pictures from previous successful StartupLanes events
Do you wish to know more about angel investors? Do you want to be one yourself? Learn how to become an angel investor in a few easy steps- Yes I want to become an angel investor.
StartupLanes is the largest freemium model startup accelerator present in 56 cities across 15 countries. It is a structured network of startups that facilitates Founders to network with other Entrepreneurs, Mentors, Investors, Job Seekers, and Professionals.
Contact our Community Managers for more Information about ‘Demo Day 10.0’.