The StartupLanes Freelancer is a person who is a specialist or expert in a particular technology domain like Graphics Designer, Android Application Developer, Corporate Trainer, Lawyer, Architect, CA etc. You can register with StartupLanes to get regular work from us.
Freelancers bring in a lot of value to the clients by offering services on demand and at an affordable fee.
Who can become a Freelancer?
Please sign up if you have minimum 5 years of domain experience in any of the following categories:
- Graphics Designer or UI/UX Designer
- Website Designer
- Content Writer
- Digital Marketer
- ISO Consultant
- HR Consultant
- Professional: Doctor, Architect, Lawyer, CA, CS etc.
- Software Developer
- Software Tester
- AWS Consultant
- Linux Consultant
- Advance Technologies Consultant: AI, Robotics, IoT, Metaverse, Blockchain etc.
- Industrial Consultant
- Other Consultant/Specialist
- Video Editor
- Social Media Manager
How do Freelancers get work?
Our operations team will discuss the freelancing opportunities of our clients regularly. You can quote and accept the work if it matches your preferences.
What is the process to sign up?
- Register: Please fill up the simple form in the last paragraph of this page.
- Contract: Sign up the freelancing contract.
- Stay Connected: Stay in touch with our operations team, they will discuss about work opportunities regularly.
Is there any fee to sign up?
No, there is no fee for signing up as a Freelancer with StartupLanes.
I want to register now!
If you are excited to join, please fill up this form: Yes, I want to become a Freelancer with StartupLanes.