Guest Post Guidelines
StartupLanes Guest Post Guidelines
We welcome you to post content on our website. We only post organic handwritten content on StartupLanes.com, therefore it is important to understand the quality guidelines. Following are the points to remember before sending us your contents:
- The content topic should be related to StartupLanes.
- The topic should eye-catchy and should contain a primary keyword.
- Your post should contain a minimum of 2000 words.
- There should be an introduction, body, and conclusion in the post.
- Content language should be simple and in English.
- The plagiarized content will not be accepted at any cost.
- Only one hyperlink is allowed in the entire post.
- There should be proper spacing after 4-5 lines.
- Images speak better than text so choose your image wisely, attractive, impressive, and storytelling images would be a great choice.
- Take the images from your own source or copyright-free sources only. Do not forget to give the credit to the image owner in case you take it from third-party sources.
- Only one link will be provided in your author bio section.
- After publishing the article, it will be the property of StartupLanes, and we have all the right to edit, modify or remove the article without any prior notice.
- After publishing an article on StartupLanes.com, it should not be published without making major changes, on any other blog or site. If we find it on any other platform, then we will remove your article from StartupLanes and may ban you from the StartupLanes platform.
- We do not accept or provide a link to adult sites, gambling, medicine, and/or any illegal business.
Please write to us at email@example.com if you wish to publish your article. Alternatively, you may call us on the numbers mentioned in contact us.
We accept the following topics:
- Angel Investment