Your Startup will need funds for scaling up fast, as soon as you cross the monthly revenue of 2 lakhs per month. You can opt for the Acceleration stage funding by StartupLanes.
- A Private Limited Company registered in India
- A team of 3+ Members having at least 2 Co-Founders / Directors
- Minimum monthly revenue of INR 2 lakhs for the last 3 months.
Which type of Startups can be funded?
We are sector agnostic, therefore any type of startup can be funded through StartupLanes.
What are the benefits included for Acceleration?
- Mentorship, guidance & advisory by StartupLanes
- Vendor sourcing and support in vendor selection
- CxO Connections with Top 500 Companies of India
- Access to the investors of StartupLanes
- Connecting to the other Founders of Startups funded by StartupLanes
Why should I give equity to StartupLanes for Acceleration?
We provide you the platform to launch your startup. We do the due-diligence and background check to find out the best startups for our investors. We have built a large network in 56 Cities across 15 Countries, our experience and knowledge come along with the network for your startup. We vouch for your startup, help you build and grow rapidly, this gives the confidence to our investors that if StartupLanes has incubated a startup, then it will grow fast, scale up and shall raise funds multiple times.
Your startup gets a good valuation by getting incubated by StartupLanes. It will rise and shine under the advisory, support and guidance of StartupLanes. Following are the specific reasons/benefits for allotting equity to StartupLanes Incubator / Accelerator:
- 1. Launching: StatupLanes provides the startup a platform to launch. Just like the talent show at Television where people get an opportunity to show their talent and then they become famous, we launch a Startup on our platform and we bring them in spotlight.
- 2. Investors: It is a massive cost that StartupLanes incur to onboard investors. We have to cover up a small percentage of our expenses. It is commercially less viable to bring in incubation and acceleration stage startups as they can raise funds lesser than the growth angel stage in which our success fee covers up loss and provides us profit margin as well, however in case of incubation and acceleration we have to cover this through equity as the incubation and acceleration stage startups won’t have much valuation because of their less revenue in comparison to the growth angel stage.
- 3. Valuation: By getting incubated and accelerated, startups get higher valuation because StartupLanes is there as an incubator/accelerator. A startup valued at 3 crores got valued at 10 crores after getting incubated by StartupLanes. By sharing 10% of 3 crores company (30 lakhs), they gained 6 crores (90% of 10 crores is 9 crores, less 3 crores existing value).
- 4. Mentorship: Incubation and Acceleration makes the startup eligible to receive mentorship and advisory from our Founder & CEO, Shishir Gupta and our expert panel.
- 5. Network: Incubated and Accelerated startups of StartupLanes get access to our wide network of startups and investors in 56 cities, across 15 Countries.
- 6. Platform: StartupLanes provides the platform to the incubated and accelerated startups to launch. This is a big value add for every startup that gets incubated/accelerated by StartupLanes.
- 7. Risk: There is a huge risk in accepting startups at a very early stage as our reputation is on stake. This requires us to have a piece of the company’s ownership to cover some part of that risk.
- 8. Growth Fund: StartupLanes wish to setup a growth fund for supporting the failing startups in our incubation and acceleration by infusing good amount of funds. This growth fund will be setup through the money receiving by selling the equity holdings of StartupLanes earned through incubation and acceleration.
- 9. Scaling-up: StartupLanes helps the incubated startups in scaling up by connecting them with the ecosystem members, especially the founders of startups that has raised funds through StartupLanes. The motto is: Founders help Founders.
- 10. Commercial: The incubation and acceleration model across the Globe works the same way. Every successful incubator and accelerator will take euity from the incubated and accelerated startups.
How to apply for Incubation or Acceleration Funding by StartupLanes?
Please follow the steps mentioned here: Funding Application