Jobs for Freshers in Startup
Are you a fresher looking for a job in a fast-growing startup?
You have reached the right place. We have the right job for you. Move ahead if your answer to all of the following questions is “YES”
- Do you like chatting on WhatsApp?
- Do you like to travel?
- Do you like helping people achieve their dreams?
- Do you like talking to people?
- Are you passionate about technology?
- Do you have BIG dreams?
- Do you like to experiment?
Now, move ahead if your answer to all the questions below is “NO”
- Are you afraid to fail?
- Do you want a monotonous job?
- Do you want to work 9-5 in the office?
- Do you think you are an expert?
- Do you think your education is enough?
- Are you afraid of public speaking?
- Are you afraid of taking responsibility?
What is the eligibility for a job at StartupLanes?
We don’t care about your education. We don’t care about your location. We only care about your passion, communication skills, attitude, and desire to achieve.
Do you prefer experience?
We don’t need experience. We need people who are keen to learn.
Which openings are there in StartupLanes?
We regularly have the following openings:
- Business Development
- Graphics Designer
- Actor / YouTube Host
- Content Writer
- Movie/Filmora Editor
- Community Manager – UK Shift
- Community Manager – US Shift
- Community Manager – East Asia Shift
- Community Manager – Australia Shift
- Relationship Manager – CxO
- Relationship Manager – Wealth/CA/MF
- Relationship Manager – Angel Investors
- Relationship Manager – Incubator/Accelerator
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- SEO Manager
- Social Media Manager
- PHP Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- PR Manager
- Human Resources
What is the work profile of a Business Development?
This is an exciting opportunity to interact with people. We get leads in the CRM, therefore the sales is smooth process with us. This is a sales and marketing profile. You will get a lot of exposure in this profile.
What is the work profile of a community manager?
We do a lot of exciting work like creating communities, driving sales to the member startups, getting them funded, and keep them engaged.
What is the work profile of a graphics designer?
We do a lot of exciting graphics designing work like photoshop editing, adobe illustrator, canva and more.
What is the work profile of an Actor/YouTube Host?
You will host YouTube Videos, Zoom Video Interviews, and Act in movies.
What is the work profile of a Content Writer?
You will write exciting content, scripts of plays and movies.
What is the work profile of a Movie Editor?
You will edit movies in Filmora. It’s an exciting job.
What is the work profile of a Relationship Manager?
You will create and maintain relationships with celebrities, CxOs, and high-profile people.
What is the selection criteria?
We hire people on the basis of their passion, dreams, and desire to experiment and fail.
What is the process?
We hire interns. We pay Rs. 5000 per month stipend + incentives for the first 3 months and then Rs. 10,000 per month stipend + incentives for the next 3 months. Total 6 months internship is there, before it converts to a regular job.
Should I apply if I am looking for more salary/stipend?
No, we don’t hire senior staff externally, we promote internally. This way we keep our staff motivated and assured that they will become the seniors.
I want to travel for events. What will I need?
You will need a valid passport with at least 1 year validity at the time of travel. StartupLanes have events in different locations all over the World.
What is the location of work?
You will be working from home during the office time of 10 am to 6 pm. We work 6 days, Monday to Saturday. Post the pandemic, we will operate from a beautiful location in Goa.
What are my growth prospects?
we were ranked 119 in the World as the fastest growing company. We have scaled up to 56 Cities across 15 Countries, but it’s not enough. We need your help to scale up to the World being an Indian company.
Who is an ideal match for this job?
You should be a passionate, smart, intelligent and young girl or boy below the age of 30, having less than 3 years of total experience. You may be any graduate from any location and institute, however, your communication skills in spoken and written English should be good.
How can I join StartupLanes Community?
Search StartupLanes in Telegram App to join it. It’s a public group that you can join without any link. For your convenience, here is the link: StartupLanes Telegram Group.
How can I get more information about StartupLanes?
Please visit the StartupLanes YouTube Channel and Subscribe to learn more about us.
How do I apply for the job?
Before you apply:
- Make sure you are fluent in spoken English and Hindi
- Record a video of 2 to 5 minutes using your phone camera or any camera on a topic that you like. Upload it on cloud and share the link in the application. It is mandatory for everyone. We have to check your communication and confidence. Moreover, we need to ensure that you are not camera shy.
- Make sure that you have checked the stipend and increment. You should be available for at least 6 months.
- Make sure that you have research enough about StartupLanes, checked the videos at our YouTube Channel and subscribed to the channel.
If you have carefully read the entire page, then you may please fill in this simple form: Yes, I want to apply!