Demo Day Recording of Kitchens Centre
It carries the tag line: Cloud Kitchens on Rent. One place to startup, manage and grow your cloud kitchen.
Kitchens Centre build & manage the infrastructure for online food delivery brands while providing the right network and technology to help them operate and grow without any hindrance. Kitchen leasing & supply chain solutions for established & upcoming brands to expand in new cities; Brand Licensing for International Brands to expand in India.
Lakshay Jain is the Founder and CEO of Kitchens Centre who is an alumni of New York University Stern School of Business. He has more than 5 years experience in the leadership post the education.
|Raising||INR 12 Crores|
|Commitment Received||INR 6 Crores|
|Valuation||USD 13.6 Million|
|Monthly Revenue||INR 1.5 Crores|
|Annual Revenue||INR 17 Crores|
|Minimum Investment||INR 2.5 Lakhs|
Who can Invest?
- -> Any person willing to invest minimum Indian Rupees 2,50,000 (two lakhs fifty thousand).
- -> Minimum income of Indian Rupees 4,00,000 (four lakhs) per annum and above as per last Income Tax return. For individuals earning income in other currencies may convert to Indian Rupees and check.
- -> Any representative of a Company or Fund willing to invest minimum Indian Rupees 2,00,000 (two lakhs) or above in each startup.
- -> Please fill up the commitment form
- -> Our team will verify and send you the Pitch Deck, Valuation and other documents.
- -> You can setup a 1 to 1 call with the Founder.
- -> Send us an email with the copy of your Adhaar and Pan card as attachment.
- -> Mention the amount you wish to invest in the email.
- -> Our team will send you the term sheet and SHA.
- -> Transfer funds directly to the account of the Startup.
- -> Startup will allot the shares to you.
Please fill this commitment form: Kitchens Centre Commitment form