NextGen: Angel Investment Opportunity
StartupLanes presents yet another opportunity to invest in an exciting startup.
NextGen has developed a hardware chip that can attach along with the SIM Card in the feature phone (bar phone) to enable it utilize the smart phone features like UPI payments. This is an extremely useful feature for the 40 crores feature phone users in India. Besides that it has revenue opportunity of e-coupons and micro lending.
Taron Mohan is the Founder & CEO who is 1980 batch B.Tech from IIT Delhi. He Started his career as an entrepreneur by setting up the India’s first and largest precision sheet metal fabrication facility. In the year 1994, he started India’s first CAD/CAM company. Between the year 2000 to 2012, he founded & scaled up Phoneytunes globally, which was first mobile VAS service for ringtones / logos and picture messages in India. He successfully exited it later.
Please watch the Promo Video of NextGen
Recording of the Demo Day
Who can Join?
- -> Any person willing to invest minimum Indian Rupees 50,000 (fifty thousand) or more for idea stage and Indian Rupees 1 lakh or more for revenue stage.
- -> Minimum income of Indian Rupees 6,00,000 (six lakhs) per annum and above as per last Income Tax return. For individuals earning income in other currencies may convert to Indian Rupees and check.
- -> Any representative of a Company or Fund willing to invest minimum Indian Rupees 5,00,000 (five lakhs) or above in each startup.
- -> Please watch the Demo Day Video Recording
- -> Fill up the commitment form to receive Pitch Deck, Valuation & Projections
Please fill up the commitment form here: NextGen Commitment Form