StartupLanes is always in search of vendors to fulfill the required services. We have 1000+ clients who regularly use our services. These services are delivered by our registered vendors.
You get one business from StartupLanes regularly on the basis of your on-time performance and quality of your services offered to our Clients on our behalf.
Who can register as a Vendor?
Please sign up if you are a Private Limited Company, LLP, or Partnership Firm offering services in any of the following domains:
- Graphics Designing, UI/UX, Animation, Video, 3D, AR/VR
- Website Design and Development
- Content Writing, Translation, Copy Editing
- Advertising in Digital and Print
- Photography, Videography, Movie Production
- Quality and ISO Consulting
- HR Consulting, Recruitment, Payroll Processing
- Professional Firm with 5+ Employees: Doctor, Architect, Lawyer, CA, CS etc.
- Software Application Development
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing
- Corporate Training
- Branded Computer Hardware Supply: Dell, HP, Lenovo, IBM and Acer or Similar
- Networking, Security Camera, Security Devices
- Advance Technologies Development: AI, Robotics, IoT, Metaverse, Blockchain etc.
- Office Supplies
- Travel and Tour Operator
- Event Management Company
- Government Liaisoning and Consulting
- Forex Trading, Import-Export
- Other B2B Services
How do Vendors get work from StartupLanes?
Our operations team will discuss the potential work of our clients regularly. You can quote and accept the work if it matches your preferences.
What is the process to sign up?
- Register: Please fill up the simple form in the last paragraph of this page.
- Contract: Sign up the freelancing contract.
- Stay Connected: Stay in touch with our operations team, they will discuss about work opportunities regularly.
Is there any fee to sign up?
No, there is no fee for signing up as a Vendor with StartupLanes.
I want to register now!
If you are excited to register your company as a vendor with StartupLanes, then please follow these simple steps:
- Register as a User – You can register easily as a user
- Apply as a Vendor – Click on Apply to become a vendor and submit. We will review the application and inform you after we approve it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.