Become a Chapter Director at StartupLanes
We have awesome communities of Entrepreneurs in 56 Cities across 15 Countries. StartupLanes is on a mission to generate 1 million jobs. Join us! support us! let’s make it happen.
Who is a Chapter Director?
The Chapter Director is a person who heads a Chapter in a particular city on behalf of StartupLanes. The Chapter Director leads the entire Chapter of StartupLanes helps us in developing the startup ecosystem in the chapter of the region.
Who can become a Chapter Director?
Any Entrepreneur, Working Professional, Employee of a Startup or Corporate can become a Chapter Director in full-time or part-time depending upon their availability. You can be located in any part of the World.
What are the benefits to the Chapter Director?
- Great respect and reputation in the region as this is the highest leadership position for the Chapter.
- It is a well-compensated role. The Chapter Director gets both active and passive income for life.
- Get attention from the Media and Government.
- Excellent opportunity to grow the individual business of the Chapter Director along with the position.
- Opportunity to promote all the companies of StartupLanes and the business of members.
- Best leadership opportunity.
- Constant learning and support.
- Grow with the fastest growing Startup. We are ranked #1 in the World by Growjo as the fastest growing internet company.
What are the mandatory requirements to be fulfilled by the Chapter Director?
A Chapter Director should meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Good communication skills in English and any one regional/national language of the region.
- Should be active on social media.
- Should be willing to lead a community of Entrepreneurs.
- Should be willing to devote 15-20 hours in a week.
- Should be ready to host video conference and webinars.
- Should be well connected in the region with at least 50 working people directly.
What is the time commitment by a Chapter Director?
The Chapter Director role is an engaging business role that will keep you busy. You will enjoy this role every moment if you are passionate about startups. Following are the specific requirements:
- The Chapter Director must be available to lead the meetups and manage their own WhatsApp Groups.
- The Chapter Director should be able to allocate time for meeting the potential Gold Members, Functional Experts, Associate Directors, and Mentors.
- The Chapter Director should be able to find time for the conference call with the Regional Director and other Chapter Directors at least once in a month.
What is the process of the Chapter Director appointment?
Chapter Directors are appointed by the Regional Director of the region. Please follow the following steps:
- Create a WhatsApp Community of 25+ Entrepreneurs, Working Professionals & Startup/Corporate Employees. This community should be on the basis of interest or location or education or any common topic among all the members. You can make a community of college like “SL Amity Gurugram” or for a location like “SL Kalyani Nagar”.
- Create a WhatsApp Community of 25+ people interested to become Angel Investors.
- Apply for the Chapter Directorship.
- Our Regional Director will contact you and shall guide you with the simple joining process.
What is the average earning of a Chapter Director from StartupLanes?
You may expect to earn between $1500-$3000 from a region in India whereas it can be between $5000-$7500 for a region in the United States.
Is there any fee for Chapter Director?
There are two memberships models:
- Free Membership (Bronze Member): Joining is absolutely free. You will get 50% income sharing with the Regional Director for your work as a free member.
- Paid Membership (Gold Member): You can become a paid member to get more income share. As a Gold Member you get 80% income sharing with the Regional Director, i.e. you get 80% and Regional Director will get 20%. There is no deposit, no royalty or franchising fee. The Gold Membership fee is $200 (INR 12500 in India) + Taxes.
How to apply for Chapter Director role?