Share your story with the World and increase your reach and sales. Media interviews are a targeted way to reach a mass audience. When appropriately executed, media relations can help your startup succeed by creating brand awareness, increasing credibility, establishing strong media relationships, and controlling a crisis.
The media landscape is ever-changing, which is why it’s important to implement strategies that will connect you to your audience. One of the best ways to do so is through media interviews by an organization with a reach like StartupLanes. Not only do they provide a platform to share your message, but they also help put a human connection to the brand.
Benefits of Media Interview:
- Sales: People will get to know about your business offerings and then they will buy from your business.
- Awareness: People will get to know about your business and the products/services offered by your business.
- Credibility: You can build your credibility through the media interview.
- Emotional Connect: Your audience can emotionally connect with you, your products and services after watching your media interview.
- Media Relationships: Other media channels will pick your story from StartupLanes. This will make you popular and result in invitations from other media as well.
- Enquiries: Your media interview will generate business enquiries.
- Crisis Control: You have to immediately reach to mass in case of crisis; therefore, media interview is best for such purpose.
- Host: Our team members will host the interview and ask you questions.
- Content: Questions are prepared by our team. These questions will be asked in the media interview.
- Video Recording: We will record your video over a virtual call through Zoom.
- Zoom: We use our paid subscription of zoom.
- Video Editing: Our team will edit your video. It includes sound correction, light correction, color correction, frame sequence mapping, sound and image mapping, vocal to video matching, cutting the useless sections, muting the objectionable sound.
- Posting at StartupLanes YouTube: We will post your interview video at StartupLanes YouTube Channel.
- Social Media Sharing: We will share your video in entire StartupLanes community. LinkedIn: 75,000 followers, and 10,000 Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Subscribers along with 20,000 members in 120+ WhatsApp Groups of StartupLanes. Total Reach of 1,00,000 people.
Terms and Conditions:
- One Time: Only one-time recording and posting is included. You have to pay extra for second time.
- Soft Copy Not Included: Soft copy of the video is not included.
- Fixed Time of Interview: In case you do not appear for the interview on the scheduled time, or postpone it, then you have to pay the full amount again.
Process of Digital Marketing Service:
- Select the service
- Add to cart
- Select NEFT to avoid convenience fee by the Payment Gateway. Make the payment through Payment Gateway.
- The StartupLanes team will contact you for setting up the time of the interview.
- Appear for the interview.
- Our team will edit and publish the interview video.
- Share the video in your network.
- Voila! It’s done