Private Limited Company Registration
Company Registration Inclusions:
- DIN for 2 Directors: DIN Number or Director Identification Number is a unique 8-digit number that is required for any existing or proposed Director of a Company. Director Identification Number (DIN) has been introduced in India by way of the Companies Amendment Act, 2006.
- MOA: The memorandum of association of a company is an important corporate document in India. It is often simply referred to as the memorandum. In India, it has to be filed with the Registrar of Companies during the process of incorporating a company. It is the document that regulates the company’s external affairs and complements the articles of association which cover the company’s internal constitution. It contains the fundamental conditions under which the company is allowed to operate.
- AOA: The Articles of Association (AOA) is a document that defines the purpose of a company and specifies the regulations for its operations. The document outlines how tasks should be accomplished within an organization, including the preparation and management of financial records, and the process of director appointments.
- Incorporation Certificate: The certificate of incorporation is conclusive evidence that the requirements of the Companies Act as to registration have been complied with and that the company is duly registered under the Act. The certificate will mention the name and registration number of the company. the date of incorporation.
- Company PAN Card: Any Company incorporated in India and doing business here will have to mandatorily get a PAN Card. Any form of business that is generating an income will also be required to get a PAN. The PAN is to be quoted during all the financial transactions of the Company as well as in the invoices and other registrations.
- Company TAN/TDS Number: Tax Deduction Account Number or Tax Collection Account Number is a 10 -digit alpha-numeric number issued by the Income-tax Department. TAN is to be obtained by all entities who are responsible for deducting tax at source (TDS) or who are required to collect tax at source (TCS).
- Bank Account Opening Documents: We will provide you all the documents required for the opening of the bank account that we have. We will assist you in the entire process.
- CA Fee: Chartered Accountant (CA) Fee is included in the pricing.
- CS Fee: Company Secretary (CS) Fee is included.
- Government Fee: e-Stamp Duty for INC 2/INC 7/INC 27/MoA/AoA/SH-7 (except few states like MP, Punjab, etc. where the fee is more than normal).
- Drafting Fee: Drafting fee for the new Company’s documents is included.
- Filing Fee: The fee for filing the documents with Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the formation of a new Company is included.
Company Registration Requirements:
- Minimum 2 Shareholders & Directors
- One of the Directors must be an Indian resident.
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for 2 Promoters & 1 witness.
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all Directors
Company Accounting, Tax, Audit & Compliances Package – Gold+GSTAdd to cart
Company Accounting, Tax, Audit & Compliances Package – Silver+GSTAdd to cart