Coimbatore is a city in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu. To the northwest is the centuries-old, Dravidian-style Arulmigu Subramaniyaswami Temple, Marudamalai. The colorful and intricately carved Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple lies southeast of here. In the center, the Gass Forest Museum has a huge collection of preserved animals and tree trunks. Southeast, birds and butterflies inhabit Singanallur Lake.
SL Coimbatore Legal is a leading full-service national law firm based in Coimbatore, India. With a team of highly skilled legal experts, the sole concern of our firm is to provide our clients with authentic legal services.
To know more about our Legal services, you can check out our website.
WHAT IS LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY?
The concept of legal aid has been around for centuries ever since Reginald Heber Smith promoted it and denigrated the legal profession in his book Justice and Poor in 1919. Reginald Heber Smith believed that everyone should have access to justice without having to pay for it. He claimed that without equitable access to the law, the system robs the poor of both their only form of defense and hands the most potent tool ever created to oppressors.
Most of the offices of the State Legal Services Authorities are now equipped with FAX machines, computers and E-mail facilities. These modern gadgets shall surely help legal services functionaries to act swiftly to provide legal aid and assistance to the eligible persons in a meaningful manner.
During the Chairmanship of the then Hon’ble Executive Chairman, Mr. Justice Altamas Kabir, the following innovative steps have been introduced in the functioning of NALSA:-
- A National Plan of Action to be executed by all State Legal Services Authorities and Calendar for activities was put in place.
- NALSA Regulations on Lok Adalat were published in the Gazette.
- NALSA Regulations on Free and Competent Legal Services were published in the Gazette of India.
- Legal Services to Trans-Gender people was taken up as a new project of NALSA.
- Training of Para-Legal Volunteers and engaging them in the front offices of Legal Services Institutions and in the village level legal aid clinics were started.
- Legal Literacy Programs in schools and colleges started in an organized manner with the assistance of the Department of Education in all States.
- School Legal Literacy Clubs set up in all High Schools under the State Legal Services Authorities in order to create legal awareness, obedience to law and spread the philosophy of rule of law amongst the younger generation.
- Legal Aid Clinics in all villages to be manned by Para-legal Volunteers and panel lawyers.
- Retainer lawyers are engaged at Taluk, District, High Court and Supreme Court level for handling legal aided cases.
NALSA is very sure that under the kind patronage and guidance of Hon. The Chief Justice of India and Hon. Executive Chairman, a vibrant nationwide network of Legal Services Authorities shall be made available to the people to provide free and competent legal services to the eligible persons. NALSA is keen to develop and promote a culture of conciliation instead of litigation in the country so that the citizens of this country prefer to resolve their disputes and differences across the table in a spirit of goodwill and brotherhood. NALSA also wishes to ensure that even the weakest amongst the weak in the country does not suffer injustice arising out of any abrasive action on the part of State or private person.
FIND QUALIFIED LAW SUPPORT SERVICES FOR YOUR BUSINESS BEFORE YOU NEED THEM.
• Small enterprises can secure their assets with the help of legal assistance services.
• Business owners require legal advice at various stages of their business timelines.
• Interview law firms to determine which will be the best fit for your company and has knowledge of your industry
If you want free legal services for your business then fill up the form.