Lucknow, a large city in northern India, is the capital of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Toward its center is Rumi Darwaza, a Mughal gateway. Nearby, the 18th-century Bara Imambara shrine has a huge arched hall. Upstairs, Bhool Bhulaiya is a maze of narrow tunnels with city views from its upper balconies. Close by, the grand Victorian Husainabad Clock Tower was built as a victory column in 1881.
Legal advisors are lawyers who are employed by the government, large companies, and other organizations to provide legal advice and services to the organization and its employees.
Looking for a Lawyer in Lucknow? SL Lucknow Legal is your stop. We have a team of experienced professional Lawyers with years of experience in Legal Field.
To know more about our Legal services, you can click here.
What does a Legal Advisor do?
Legal advisors provide clients or organizations with advice, guidance, and support related to a range of legal issues or concerns. They have an active role in preparing and reviewing contracts and other legal agreements or documents. They also guide or manage contract negotiations.
What is a Legal Counsel?
Legal counsel is an individual or organization that offers advisory services that deal with various matters, particularly legal issues involving negotiations. The title “legal counsel” is also interchangeably used with the title of “lawyer.”
Four legal characteristics universal to business enterprises :
- Separate legal personality of the corporation (access to tort and contract law in a manner similar to a person)
- Limited liability of the shareholders (a shareholder’s personal liability is limited to the value of their shares in the corporation)
- Transferable shares (if the corporation is a “public company“, the shares are traded on a stock exchange)
- Delegated management under a board structure; the board of directors delegates day-to-day management of the company to executives.
- Widely available and user-friendly corporate law enables business participants to possess these four legal characteristics and thus transact as businesses. Thus, corporate law is a response to three endemic opportunism: conflicts between managers and shareholders, between controlling and non-controlling shareholders; and between shareholders and other contractual counterparts (including creditors and employees).
What is the meaning of legal services?
According to Section 2(c) of the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, “legal services” includes any service in the conduct of any case or other legal proceeding before any court or other authority or tribunal and the giving of advice on any legal matter.
Main corporate litigation categories are:
- Deceptive or Fraud Practice: When any business adopts fraudulent means to brand their products, or if there has been any misuse of intellectual property.
- Any employee or employer strife: Any conflicts due to poor health or the right of the employee being attacked.
- Banking and Finance: One of the main practice areas in the corporate law is Banking and Finance sector. The corporate lawyers in this field deal with Debt Restructuring, Syndicate lending, Acquisition. The lawyers work in public or private sector banks or financial companies.
- International Capital Markets: The Corporate lawyers in International capital market advice on the issuance of debt securities and exchangeable bonds, qualified institutional placements, covered bond programs, Initial Public Offerings (IPO) and work closely with Banks and Venture Capitalist.
- Real Estate: The real estate lawyers advice on the Real estate projects undertaken by the companies. Also they give advice on the joint ventures and property acquisition.
To get legal Consultation from us, please fill up the form