The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
Investors during this round include:
- David Schultz, Founder & CEO of MediaLogic, the lead investor, who will serve on the DHS Board of Directors, along with co-CEOs Ben Texter and John Simpson.
- Michael H. Focht, Sr., former President, Executive Vice Chairman and Board Member, Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC).
- T. Dennis Jorgensen, former Senior Vice President and Chief Ethics Officer, Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) and former Board Member, USC University Hospital and Tenet Healthcare Foundation.
- Bob Dresing, former Chairman, CareMetx (acquired by The Vistria Group and General Atlantic), Founder, TheraCom (acquired by CVS Caremark) and Former CEO, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Mark Hansan, Executive Chairman, CareMetx (acquired by The Vistria Group and General Atlantic), Co-Founder, TheraCom (acquired by CVS Caremark) and Former COO, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Craig Goodman, healthcare consultant and investor, former Partner and COO, Lifematters, a home healthcare agency.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its Share of Health™ patient loyalty platform.
Founded in 2014 and led by John Simpson and Ben Texter, Digital Health Strategies is a data- and technology-enabled solutions company that grows “Share of Health” for health systems and health plans by maximizing the value of patient relationships to optimize care, build loyalty and grow revenue. Clients include some of the largest and most respected health systems in the country such as Geisinger, Hackensack Meridian Health and Providence Health.
Led by healthcare industry veterans, the strategic investment will bolster the company’s data and technology solutions that help DHS clients build loyalty and retention, improve care coordination and close care gaps.
Digital Health Strategies, Inc., a Washington, DC- and NY-based healthcare-exclusive, data and technology-enabled solutions company, closed a Series A funding round. Best wishes to everyone in the group. This will be a huge accomplishment for them in the future.Shishir Gupta, The Founder & CEO of StartupLanes
About us: StartupLanes is an ecosystem for Startups and Investors. Collaborate or find a co-founder, it’s a platform for Entrepreneurs. We love startups! A place for Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists to find investing opportunities in startups. Validate your idea, Learn & Execute.
Startups looking for funding may apply through StartupLanes Funding Application.
Angel Investors Register Free to explore exciting startup investment opportunities.