Impact Analytics, a Linthicum Heights, MD-based provider of retail, grocery, CPG and supply chain-focused planning and merchandising software built with native AI, raised $40M in Growth funding.
The round was led by Sageview Capital with participation from Vistara Growth. As part of this transaction, Jeff Klemens, Partner at Sageview Capital, and Prashanth Palakurthi, Senior Advisor at Sageview Capital and founder and former CEO of Reflexis Systems, will join the company’s board of directors. In addition to Sageview’s and Vistara’s support, Palakurthi will be investing personally.
The company intends to use the funds to:
- Expand its sales, marketing, and customer service organizations in the U.S. and abroad;
- Ensure its technology platform and AI capabilities continue to lead the industry;
- Deepen its strategic partnerships; and
- Strengthen its balance sheet in anticipation of future growth opportunities.
Led by Founder and CEO Prashant Agrawal, Impact Analytics™ offers retail-, grocery-, CPG-, and supply chain-focused suite of native AI-powered planning and merchandising products. A growing roster of top brands use its SaaS solutions to grow profitably through data-driven decision-making across full-lifecycle categories including demand forecasting, pricing optimization, assortment, inventory management, and financial planning.
Company highlights in 2023 included:
- A roster of brands, securing Impact Analytics’ ranking as an America’s Fastest-Growing Company, by The Financial Times—for the fourth straight year
- Continued development of GenAI and other innovative technologies, contributing to the company’s rating in the top 100 of America’s Most Innovative Companies, by Fortune—the youngest company in that group and the only one from the retail analytics space
- Three separate partnerships with Google Cloud: Product availability on its Marketplace; an agreement to share GenAI technologies; and recognized status as a Google Cloud Supply Chain ISV Partner
- Continued, unwavering customer satisfaction, leading to 300+ worldwide retailers voting Impact Analytics the #1 Targeted Solution Vendor in the 2024 RIS Software LeaderBoard report
- A growing market foothold in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM
Fantastic news, Impact Analytics! 🚀 Huge congratulations on securing $40M in growth funding. Your dedication to driving impact through analytics is truly commendable. Wishing you continued success and innovation on this exciting journey. Well done, team!~ Dr Shishir said Gupta founder & CEO of StartupLanes
About us: StartupLanes is an ecosystem for Startups and Investors. Collaborate or find a co-founder, it’s a platform for Entrepreneurs. We love startups! A place for Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists to find investing opportunities in startups. Validate your idea, Learn & Execute.
Startups looking for funding may apply through StartupLanes Funding Application.
Angel Investors Register Free to explore exciting startup investment opportunities.